Waste Heat to Power Market 2018-2024: This research reviews the overall waste heat to power industry, which according to a report, is growing with cumulative capacity set to exceed 13 GW during 2017 and 2024 to hit the $30 Bn revenue mark.
- North America: Growing measures toward energy conservation, increasing investment towards clean energy technologies & Expansion and retrofitting of existing industrial equipment.
- Europe: Growing adoption of energy efficient systems & Stringent government norms toward carbon emissions.
- Asia-Pacific: Growing demand for electricity & Rising investments towards industrial sector.
- Middle-East & Africa: Growing demand for electricity & Growing investment towards water desalination industries.
- Latin America: Rapid industrialization & urbanization.
Request for a sample of this research report – https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/641
Segmentations covered under Waste Heat to Power Market Report:
- Based on Product:
Steam Rankine Cycle (SRC), Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) & Kalina cycle
- Based on Application:
Petroleum refining, Cement, Heavy metal, Chemical, Paper, Food & beverage, & Glass
Key Data Points from Waste Heat to Power Market Analysis:
Growing measures to reduce the energy bills by residual heat utilization will drive the waste heat to power market size.
Rapid industrialization along with rising focus to reduce overall operational cost of industries will propel the waste heat to power market share.
Germany waste heat to power market is predicted to reach over 800 MW by 2024.
Waste heat to power market will witness strong growth owing to introduction of several energy efficiency codes and standards for industries to promote adoption of energy efficient systems.
The U.S waste heat to power market share will grow on account of growing measures toward utilization of waste thermal energy to produce electricity.
Regional Data Coverage under Waste Heat to Power Market:
- North America (S., Canada & Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Italy, France, Belgium, Spain & Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, Australia, India, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, & Vietnam)
- Latin America (Brazil, & Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, & South Africa)
Key Company Profiled in this Research Report:
Siemens, ABB, Mitsubishi, Ormat, Amec Foster Wheeler, Thermax, Enogia SAS, ElectraTherm, Kalina Power, Triogen, Exergy-orc, Cyplan Ltd., GETEC heat & power, E-RATIONAL/BEP Europe N.V., AQYLON, Echogen, & Wasabi Energy Ltd.
Key Chapters Covered:
- Methodology & Scope
- Executive Summary
- Waste Heat to Power Industry Insights
- Waste Heat to Power Market, By Product
- Waste Heat to Power Market, By Application
- Waste Heat to Power Market, By Region
- Company Profiles