MEC TGV 2 Tent
Made in Vietnam
The sleekest tent in our Mountaineering line-up. Not only does it look like its namesake Train à Grande Vitesse, it’s also made for people going places quickly. At departure time, you’ll love its lightness. At night, you’ll appreciate that little extra length that lets taller travellers (or those who like to keep gear at their feet) recline comfortably.
- Front arch pole provides extra headroom and snow shedding capacity.
- Poles attach with clips for lighter weight and faster set-up.
- New U-shaped door improves ventilation.
- Guy lines are stronger, reflective, and have mitt-friendly tensioners.
- Pegs are a mix of Easton Gold round pegs for easy driving and Y cross-section aluminum pegs for maximum strength and holding power.
- Internal guy line anchors for rigging in extreme conditions.
|Ideal For||Winter and expedition camping|
|Canopy Fabric||40-denier nylon|
|Canopy Mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor Fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Floor Coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
|Fly Fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
|Floor Area||2.7sq. m|
|Interior Peak Height||1.16m|
|Packed Size||58 x 16 x 16cm|
|Vestibule Area (primary)||0.9sq. m|