Before we talk about the cell phones and cancer risk at first we should know about cell phone radiation.Now probably you can ask What is cell phone radiation?
In a nutshell, mobile phone radiation is classified as non-ionizing (non-ionizing radiation includes microwave, radio waves and visible light).
WHY IS THERE A CONCERN THAT CELL PHONES MAY CAUSE CANCER OR OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS?
There are three the reason why everyone is involved that cell phones might have the possibility to cause certain kinds of cancer or other health problems:
- Mobile cell phones release radiofrequency power (radio waves) from their antennas. Tissues nearest to the aerial can absorb this power.
- The variety of mobile cellphone users has improved rapidly. As of Dec 2014, there were more than 327.5 million mobile cellphone subscribers in the United States. Globally, a number of subscribers are probably 5 billion by the International Telecoms Union.
Over time, a number of telephone calls per day, the length of each call, and the period of time people use mobile cell phones have also improved.
However, improvements in mobile cellphone technology have resulted in devices that have lower power results than earlier models.
11 Ways to Reduce Cell Phone Radiation:
- For best protection, use mobile cell phones emergency situations, keeping mobile cell phones away from children, children, and expectant mothers.
- Do not hold mobile cell phones at all, place it on table two feet away or more.
- Use only a Blue Pipe earphones, which does not transfer rays along cables or easily.
- Try not to keep your cell phone turned on next to your body throughout the day.
- Try to use your cell phone when you have the most of the cafes.When indication quality is poor, your cell phone produces more rays.
- Do not use your mobile cellphone in lifts, vehicles, teachers or aircraft. Mobile cell phones release more rays, in surrounded steel areas.
- Text instead of contact whenever possible.
- If you have a wi-fi wireless router in your house or residence, keep it in a little-used room and out of the bedroom (or turn it off completely at night).
- Connect to the Internet with an Ethernet cable, not a wi-fi wireless router, whenever possible.
- Use a “wired-only” printing device, as well as wired computer peripheral devices like a mouse and keyboard.
- Disable your computer’s wi-fi connection software, such as Wireless Bluetooth, Airport terminal and the like.
As we are using phones every day, we should also keep in mind that we should be as healthy as like a horse. The post was for concern purpose not to unused of cell phones.