Interesting information about television
Television inventor John Logie Baird. The United Nations General Assembly announced on 21st November as World Television Day. It was originally recognized as the television day for remembering the World Television Forum for the first time in 1996. When the World Television Day Proposal was presented in UN, the USA was the only country to protest it. They said that it will only be a waste of time and energy. However, no other country didn’t speak about it and 21st November became the World Television Day.
- When the first TV was invented in 1926, its name was not televised. John Logie Baird named it televisor.
- When the Scottish scientist John Logie Baird invented the first TV, the old hat box, a pair of scissors, a few thick needles, bicycle lighter lenses, tea transport boxes, glue and a little wax were used to make it.
- When Baird wanted to tell all the newspapers for the invention of TV, some magazines did not want to believe that there would be different types of pictures in a box without any kind of cable connection. For the promotion of The Daily Express, Beard was forced to drive out of the office, forcing him to go crazy.
- So far, the world’s largest TV is Samsung’s 105-inch UHD curved display. The price of the TV is about 150,000 dollars
- Although the TV was invented in 1926, the word TV was produced in 1907.
- The machine was known as television for 22 years since its discovery. In the year 1948, the short version of television began using TV.
- The world’s first TV commercial was the Bulova watch. In the middle of a baseball game, the advertisement was circulated in July 1941. The campaign cost 9 dollars
- According to a survey in the United Kingdom, in 2004 the number of TV stations in the country was more than the total population.
- 99 percent of households in the United States have at least one and 66 percent of households have at least three TV sets. But only half of the people pay bills for the line
- The first remote control was invented in 1955, which was flash Matic.
- Most people in America now watch TV shows on the smartphone screen. The main reason is that the smartphone is always in the hands of their hands.