Gregory Stout 45 Backpack (Unisex)
Made in Philippines
Weight: 1.44kg (Medium)
Sized for overnight hikes or winter outings, the Stout 45 is a practical size to use for travel to warm places and for wandering through far-away hills. Designed for lightness and stability, it has an internal suspension system that ensures comfort even when the pack is loaded with equipment and supplies. A full suite of pockets ensure you stay organized throughout your adventures. And attachment points on the lid are designed to accept a flexible solar panel, so you can top up your electronics while you cover distance.
- Made of high-density polyester, reinforced in high-wear areas.
- Trailflex suspension uses a sprung steel wire frame and flexible HDPE back panel to channel weight to you lumbar region.
- Access through top or through U-shaped bottom zipper.
- Floating lid and spindrift collar accommodate extra large loads.
- Expanding shove-it pocket on front keeps a shell jacket accessible and isolated from the dry main compartment.
- Twin side water bottle pockets compress when not in use.
- 2 hipbelt pockets keep snacks or a camera at hand.
- Bottom compression straps hold sleeping a pad or bivy sack.
- Daisy chains on lid and front are ideal for holding a Goal Zero Solar Panel (available separately).
- Shockcord and loops hold your trekking poles or axes.
- Integrated rain cover stows inside an external vertical zip pocket, which doubles as an accessory pocket.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 16kg.
|Main fabric||420-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Hipbelt circumference||71-96.5cm (medium)
|Torso length||46-51cm (medium)
|Adjustable shoulder harness||No|
|Ventilated back panel||No|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps
Rain cover included
Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)
Ice axe/pole attachment